Tagged
Seriously I don't know if i should be happy or what for being TAGGED by dearest Fiee. Anyway, I gonna do it. But before that, allow me to blog about ytd.
Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS day. I did attend my group meeting for project and it ended quick enough and too early. Head town together with my new friend. I was waiting to meet Charlene and Shumei. Our intention: Formal and informal shopping. Did shop but there's practically not enough time. 3 of us manage to shop happily and get the things we wanted but couldn't get the formal clothes. Having another session tmlo. Yeah! Met Farhana and eileen at Kallang MRT for dinner, that's when all that crazy talks and laughters that brighten up my whole day. I look forward to meeting the rest. Take care.
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY: effie.
Favourites
favourite colours: Orange, Green, Turquiose,Brown, Black, White
favourite food: ah ma home-cooked food
favourite song: westlife, songs on 987FM
favourite movies: Potter series, Cars, Beautiful Boxer, Ladder 49
favourite sport: walking and inline skating
favourite day of the week: Friday
favourite season: Autumn
favourite ice-cream: Mint
Currents
current mood: joyous
current taste: bland
current clothes: OP tshirt and BSS pe shorts
current desktop: Acer travelmate laptop
current toenail: not so trimmed, but not too long
current time: 11.16am
current surroundings: bright, quiet with only my lappy playing songs
current annoyances: none
Firsts
first best friends: elaine, theresa
first crush: joel, kindergarten
firstt movie: haha, rugrats
first lie: i doubt any can remember
first music: westlife, my love
Lasts
last cigarette: me aint no smoker
last drink: plain water.
last car ride: Last sunday to celebrate father's day
last crush: Moses
last movie: Cars
last phone call: Tricia, didn't bother to pick up cos I didnt hear it.
last CD played: it's been donkey years ever since I bought CDs
Have you everhave you ever dated your best friend: nope.
have you ever broken the law: how would i know if I dont get sued or fined.
have you ever been arrested: Nope. i'm a good citizen.
have you ever skinny-dipped: Nope.
have you ever been on tv: How would I know. But i've been on the newspaper ages ago.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: never.
5 things you are wearing: tshirt.short. ear studs,bracelt, necklace, anklet
4 things you done today: open my eyes from sleep, brush teeth, cleanse my face and eat breakfast
3 things you can hear right now: playlist in my com, my brother sneezing, me typing the keyboard
1 thing you do when you are bored: switch on my lappy and let it run.
*5 people to tag? Tina, Weiyoung, Ying, the rest has been tagged.
Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS day. I did attend my group meeting for project and it ended quick enough and too early. Head town together with my new friend. I was waiting to meet Charlene and Shumei. Our intention: Formal and informal shopping. Did shop but there's practically not enough time. 3 of us manage to shop happily and get the things we wanted but couldn't get the formal clothes. Having another session tmlo. Yeah! Met Farhana and eileen at Kallang MRT for dinner, that's when all that crazy talks and laughters that brighten up my whole day. I look forward to meeting the rest. Take care.
1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY: effie.
Favourites
favourite colours: Orange, Green, Turquiose,Brown, Black, White
favourite food: ah ma home-cooked food
favourite song: westlife, songs on 987FM
favourite movies: Potter series, Cars, Beautiful Boxer, Ladder 49
favourite sport: walking and inline skating
favourite day of the week: Friday
favourite season: Autumn
favourite ice-cream: Mint
Currents
current mood: joyous
current taste: bland
current clothes: OP tshirt and BSS pe shorts
current desktop: Acer travelmate laptop
current toenail: not so trimmed, but not too long
current time: 11.16am
current surroundings: bright, quiet with only my lappy playing songs
current annoyances: none
Firsts
first best friends: elaine, theresa
first crush: joel, kindergarten
firstt movie: haha, rugrats
first lie: i doubt any can remember
first music: westlife, my love
Lasts
last cigarette: me aint no smoker
last drink: plain water.
last car ride: Last sunday to celebrate father's day
last crush: Moses
last movie: Cars
last phone call: Tricia, didn't bother to pick up cos I didnt hear it.
last CD played: it's been donkey years ever since I bought CDs
Have you everhave you ever dated your best friend: nope.
have you ever broken the law: how would i know if I dont get sued or fined.
have you ever been arrested: Nope. i'm a good citizen.
have you ever skinny-dipped: Nope.
have you ever been on tv: How would I know. But i've been on the newspaper ages ago.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: never.
5 things you are wearing: tshirt.short. ear studs,bracelt, necklace, anklet
4 things you done today: open my eyes from sleep, brush teeth, cleanse my face and eat breakfast
3 things you can hear right now: playlist in my com, my brother sneezing, me typing the keyboard
1 thing you do when you are bored: switch on my lappy and let it run.
*5 people to tag? Tina, Weiyoung, Ying, the rest has been tagged.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home